- Are you feeling uneasy about using so many chemicals and pesticides in your garden?
- Are you short on time to be able to spend hours maintaining your garden?
- Do you want to improve the condition of your soil?
- Do you want to reduce the amount of time you spend weeding and watering?
- Do you want to start encouraging more pollinators and animal life into your garden?
Then you need an organic garden. By starting a compost, growing and making your own fertilizers and mulch, you’ll have a garden full of butterflies, bees and frogs and a soil rich in microbial life.
If you’d like some help with your organic gardening or wildlife garden, then you can get in touch with me at email@example.com
Every month, I’ll send out a newsletter with a list of my latest blog posts, tips, and tricks for your organic garden that month and links to fascinating articles about the world of garden wildlife and wilding.
You can also find me on these social platforms. Just click the links below or search for Gardenwilde.